We are looking for a dynamic, driven, and passionate Legal Secretary to join our bustling Employment & Litigation team to provide administrative support and help drive exciting growth plans forward.
The perfect candidate will be proactive, enthusiastic and ambitious and will be able to hit the ground running. You will ideally have previous experience in a professional services setting, preferably in Employment & Litigation.
From time to time, there may be a requirement to support other areas of the business, for holiday or sickness cover.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Opening and closing files;
• Proactive file management;
• Audio and copy typing fee earners’ correspondence;
• Managing fee earners’ diaries;
• Interacting with clients and third-parties;
• Preparing bundles, draft Orders and other Court/Tribunal correspondence;
• Client due diligence;
• Debt recovery;
• Time recording for fee earners;
• Email mailbox management for fee earners including saving emails to CMS;
• Photocopying, emailing, posting and general administration to support the team and the firm as a whole by covering for absence of other secretaries;
• Project management; and
• Occasion reception cover.
• Excellent attention to detail;
• Excellent diary management skills;
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written;
• Strong IT skills including use of Microsoft Office and CMS.
• Outstanding organisational skills with the ability to prioritise and use initiative; and
• Exceptional interpersonal skills to manage relationships with clients and external connections as well as colleagues internally.
How to apply
Please send a copy of your current CV by email to email@example.com by no later than 5pm on Wednesday 31st January 2024.