Search our website

Type in the box below to search the website. Need help? Please contact us.

Samuel Phillips Law Blog

Tag: Maintenance

Family Law

What happens if I have no money to pay a solicitor to help with my divorce?

If you are considering a divorce, a major concern is likely to be how you will pay for legal advice. At a time when finances are often already under considerable strain, fears about potential costs of legal fees puts many people off obtaining early legal advice.

Join our newsletter

Get free tips and advice and stay up to date with legal news by joining our newsletter!