Specialist advice and representation on employment law and HR matters backed by insurance to protect against the risk of an Employment Tribunal claim.
How it works
- You have an employment problem in the business
- You have dedicated access to our employment law solicitors by telephone, email or person
- You obtain and follow our advice as HR/employment law issues emerge
- Should a claim arise the same solicitor represents you in the Employment Tribunal
- Legal fees and any damages/costs of settlement are met by the insurer
- You receive all of this for a fixed monthly retainer for HR & employment law advice which is tax deductible and
- An annual insurance premium depending upon the size of organisation and wage roll
- Membership of the scheme comes with an audit of your contracts, policies and procedures
- We also offer bespoke training on an optional basis
Benefits of the Employment Protection Scheme
- Immediate access to skilled employment lawyers
- Latest HR and employment law news in our monthly newsletter
- Indemnity for claims up to £100,000 per claim
- For a budgeted fixed tax deductible fee, you eliminate damaging and costly claims
- Peace of mind!
How much will it cost?
|Tier 1 - up to 2 hours legal advice||£200 per month + VAT|
|Tier 2 - up to 3 hours legal advice||£275 per month + VAT|
|Tier 3 - unlimited legal advice||£350 per month + VAT|
There is no carry over of unused time from month to month.
There is also an insurance premium which is a bespoke quote based on number of employees, wage roll and claims history.
For further details, contact Martha Craven by email via email@example.com or call 0191 255 0226.