Get peace of mind and protection for your business with our Biz-Care employment retainer packages to provide support to business owners and HR Managers with bespoke advice on employment law and HR matters.
What is covered
With Biz-Care, the Employment Law team at Samuel Phillips Law will provide:
- Day-to-Day employment law advice from qualified lawyers
- An employment contract and staff handbook review upon joining the scheme*
- Advice up to the issue of a claim
- Advice from on-boarding to terminations and everything in between
- Business scaling up or down
- Contractual variations
- Grievances and disciplinary hearings
- Performance management
- Discrimination, equality and diversity
- Restrictive covenants
- Managing sickness absence
- Flexible working
- TUPE transfers
- Unfair dismissal
- ACAS Early Conciliation
*Employment contracts and staff handbooks will be reviewed on an annual basis if you choose to renew the scheme each year.
Download our Biz-Care leaflet here: Biz-Care Employment Protection Scheme.
Why choose Biz-Care
- Immediate access to skilled employment lawyers via telephone, email or in person
- Annual audit of your contracts, policies and procedures
- Latest HR and employment law news in our regular e-newsletter
- For a budgeted fixed tax deductible fee, you eliminate damaging and costly claims
- Peace of mind leaving you to get on with running your business
How much will it cost?
|0 - 10 employees||£125 per month + VAT|
|11 - 50 employees||£250 per month + VAT|
|51 - 100 employees||£350 per month + VAT|
|101 - 200 employees||£450 per month + VAT|
|201 - 500 employees||£650 per month + VAT|
|Over 500 employees||Price on application|
Our packages provide huge savings for your business compared to fees for ad-hoc legal advice and faster turnaround times as all compliance and administrative matters are satisfied at the outset of the retainer.
Additional services which can be built into your package to suit your business needs:
Legal expenses insurance can provide essential cover for your business for the costs of legal representation in employment tribunal claims to include insurance cover against employment tribunal awards if you lose. Subject to merits assessment, this option would greatly reduce the costs of litigation should you be faced with that situation.
Prices can be obtained upon application.
Employment Law Training
Bespoke training packages can be delivered by our employment lawyers from £375*. We offer training on Disciplinary and Grievance Procedures, Equality and Diversity, Menopause in the Workplace, Data Protection and more.
Please get in touch if you require training in any other area of employment law.
We can either review existing commercial contracts such as Terms and Conditions, Leases and Shareholder agreements or draft new ones.
Prices can be obtained on application.
External HR Personnel Support
We can provide external independent HR contractors to conduct their procedures as required to include internal grievance, disciplinary, performance and attendance management, recruitment and induction and more from £350*.
Advice in protected conversations, negotiations and settlement agreements can be added on at £550* per case.
*All figures quoted are exclusive of VAT
Please contact our Employment Law Team who can provide a no-obligation consultation and quotation for your business by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 0191 225 0211.